A warming stew is almost always right. Please add a little ‘Tiger rice’ for the children’s sake. For centuries, turmeric has been a natural ingredient in stews around Southeast Asia, which many – including Herb Hero – consider to be an important reason for successfully eliminating many ‘Western’ diseases from this part of the world. This turmeric stew is a very good way to boost the intake of HERB HERO GURKMEJA and the anti-inflammatory active ingredient curcumin, which is best absorbed by the body together with black pepper.
Ingredients (4 servings):
5 garlic cloves
1 tablespoon Herb Hero Coconut oil
2-3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
2-3 teaspoon ginger
0.5 gr saffron
1-2 tsp salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
2-3 tablespoons honey
2-3 teaspoons HERB HERO TURMERIC
4-500 grams of tomatoes (crushed)
2 tablespoons tomato paste
1 green pepper
1-3 red chili
1 bundle of haricoverts
1. Shred the tofu, mushrooms, peppers, onion and garlic,
2. Fry the onions, peppers, mushrooms and tofu with chilli, ginger, saffron, and HERB HERO GURKMEJA in HERB HERO KOKOSOLJA.
3. Add salt and pepper.
4. Fry until it gets a nice color, then add tomato puree and balsamic vinegar and fry for a few more minutes.
5. Add tomatoes, honey and vegetable broth, and about 2 dl water and simmer for 10-15 minutes on low heat.
6. Boil the rice and add HERB HERO GURKMEJA when cooked to give the rice a nice color and an extra boost in nutrients.